Monday, June 22, 2009

Boochiboo

Yes, I am confessing. I baby talk to my dog Kokei. Did that make sense?

It's a regimen now. Before I leave for work and as soon as I arrive, I'd go straight to him; pet him, rub his tummy, pat on his side, play with his ears, and cup his face between my palms. While I talk to him in... err... baby talk.

Booboo, Biboo, Boochibooboo... are just some of his baby names.

In turn, he'd gently nibble my fingers, sniff at my face, and hold out his paw.

Lately, he has had this habit of barking at me if I just zip past him. No, saying hello and calling him by his name won't do. I'd have to pause and reassure him that I'd be back. Seriously, it works.

I love, love, love my dog and he is so darn cute (though he barks like crazy at strangers. hehe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment